Pixel Upgrade – LED Ethernet Controller 3
Upgrade pixel level and use more pixels with a single LED controller.
Maximum pixel level is 4096 RGB LEDs per each LED controller.
You can do the upgrade in pixel levels / Art-Net universes:
- Level – LED Ethernet Controller 3 1024 RGB/RGBW pixels (7 Art-Net universes)
- Level – LED Ethernet Controller 3 2048 RGB/RGBW pixels (14 Art-Net universes)
- Level – LED Ethernet Controller 3 4096 RGB/ 3072 RGBW pixels (28 Art-Net universes)
There are many standard features which you already have known from earlier versions of LEC 3 controller. We’d like to underline the most interesting features:
- Automatic interpolation
- Active support for LSS software and 3rd party Artnet software and hardware
- Web browser interface – configure and test your LEC3 through your mobile device or computer
- Daisy chaining – DMX and Ethernet
- Autoplay mode with animation playlist stored on a Micro-SD card
- Easily attachable to DIN profile
- Different pixel-number versions with an optional upgrade ( on one click; manually or through software )